CSU EAST BAY
- One-Year MBA
- Compare Our MBA’s
- Upcoming Information Sessions
- How To Apply
- Tentative Schedule 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- MBA for Global Innovators
- Alumni Referral
- Admissions Criteria
California State University, East Bay is a distinguished institution serving the educational needs of California and well-qualified international students.
The One-Year MBA offers you a chance to attend a world-class university in a region that’s at the center of global innovation. Space is limited to 40 students per-year – apply now!
Is this MBA right for you?
- Among the top AACSB Accredited MBA programs in California
- Ranked #3 of all MBA programs in the United States for return on investment
- Tuition for the complete MBA program is US $29,800
- Day classes on Fridays and Saturdays in the heart of downtown Oakland
- Focused on helping you to build your career
- Professors recognized for both their teaching and research excellence
- Classes averaging 35 students in a cohort program that supports your success
Tuesday, April 20, 2018
5:00PM – 6:30PM
Friday, April 20, 2018
5:00PM – 6:30PM
San Ramon Campus
Saturday, April 21, 2018
10:00AM – 12:00PM
For more information about the One-Year MBA program visit Anna Towers on the fourth floor of the VBT building, room 429.
Room: VBT 429
Phone: (510) 885 – 3302
Email: [email protected]astbay.edu
College of Business & Economics
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542
Tuesday – Thursday
9:30AM – 5:30PM
10:30AM – 6:30PM