What Is It About Swimming That We Love? An Essay By Jennifer J.
VARSITY SWIM COACH
The Agnes Irwin School
- Job ID:
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
July 18, 2018
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
• Coordinate practice sessions and training programs with an emphasis on athletic growth and development, as well as safety
• Attend all practices and games
• Promote a positive attitude, academic achievement, and personal growth
• Comply with all Agnes Irwin procedures and policies
• Assist student-athletes in the college recruiting process
• Supervise Assistant Swim Coach and Diving Coach, including coordinating diving practice schedule
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience coaching swimming and teaching swimming skills and strategies that apply to the skill level of the student-athletes
• Experience developing swimming and diving programs and athletes, leading/coordinating a team of coaches, and developing and advancing a long-term program vision and plan
• Evidenced ability to maintain and consistently exemplify the highest standards of professionalism, leadership, sportsmanship and respect
• Proven organizational and motivation al skills
• Demonstrated abilities in communication and community relations
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work with students, staff, administration, and parents
• Professional dedication to athletic development and expertise in coaching
• Knowledge of appropriate safety measures to ensure the well-being of student-athletes
• Experience working with an Athletic Trainer, ensuring student=athletes receive proper medical and physical training services
• CPR/First Aid certification, Lifeguard certification
- Position Type:
- Positions Available:
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Agnes Irwin School does not discriminate in any term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
The Agnes Irwin School does not require applicants to submit transcripts, and you need not enter this information on the SchoolSpring application. However, depending on an applicant’s experience, transcripts may be requested later in the recruitment process.
To apply for this position, candidates must complete the SchoolSpring online application. Please do not email candidate information directly to The Agnes Irwin School. Employment consideration is only given to candidates who complete the SchoolSpring online application.
This employer has requested that ALL applicants answer the following questions. It IS
that you type ANY essays IN a word processing program, save them, AND THEN paste them ON the proceeding job application page.
Why are you interested in this position? What makes you a strong candidate?
(Answer limited TO 4000 characters, including spaces)
Have you ever been previously employed by The Agnes Irwin School?
Are you related to anyone who is or has been employed by The Agnes Irwin School?
Have you ever applied for a position at The Agnes Irwin School?
How did you learn about this position?
(Answer limited TO 200 characters, including spaces)
Are you age 18 or older?
Are you able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of this position for which you are applying?
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time or permanent basis? (Consistent with federal laws, applicants who are offered employment will be required to produce documentation confirming their identity and United States employment eligibility.)
So that we may verify the information which you have provided in this application, have you ever been known by any other name which might identify you on employment, education, military or other records? Please list the names and indicate the dates when they applied.
(Answer limited TO 600 characters, including spaces)
- The Agnes Irwin School
- Ithan Avenue and Conestoga Road
- Email: click here
Click here FOR Application Procedures
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.